Latté-tudes - how is it?

We are travelling on the Jewel in March and are wondering how good Latté-tudes is? Are the espresso drinks good? How much does a Latte cost? Do they have syrups like a good coffee shop? Is there seating and tables?

Thanks for your help!:)

They are a decent little coffee shop. I think their prices are actually better than Starbucks, come to think of it...I usually drink Cappucinos and Mochas, both of which are 2.95, if memory serves. They taste as good as any coffee chain here on land.

They are a decent little coffee shop. I think their prices are actually better than Starbucks, come to think of it...I usually drink Cappucinos and Mochas, both of which are 2.95, if memory serves. They taste as good as any coffee chain here on land.

I was disappointed on the Enchantment that it costs to buy a regular cup of coffee at Lattitudes. On the Freedom, their coffee shop, had free regular, help yourself coffee throughout the day, but on Enchantment, I asked for a cup of coffee, she asked for my seapass card, and then I declined the coffee. I can go up to the Windjammer and get a free cup. It just struck me as odd.

On the Jewel, it is a nice little coffee shop, next to the internet area. It is the only place you can get a decent "Expresso" so Europeans like it a lot. The cookies are very good.

In terms of decor and quality of product, I liked the Cova Café on the Celebrity ships better.

We're glad the option is available. Sure, there is (free :confused: ) included coffee in the buffet and dining room, but it's not very good. I love to have at least one good cup of coffee a day.

My own home brewed coffee and my bed pillow are the only reasons I want to go back home. Oh, and then there's the kids, I like to see my kids, too :p

Archived