Guys just heard from Otto - Costa Maya Tours

CruiseQueen13

Hey everyone! Since I heard about Otto here on CC I thought I should post this update. I cncld my fishing trip for 4/08 and sent Otto an email stating same. I then informed AX that I just requested a refund from Otto as a heads up (I didn't want to hear 2 months from now that I waited to long to inform them I was seeking a refund). Well, rather than wait for me to advise on whether or not I received a response from Otto - they did a chargeback.

Otto called this morning to discuss. They are hanging in there and doing the best they can under the circumstances. He has had no email access for several days - just recd my email now. He said they plan on being up and running long before my April cruise. Whether or not we visit depends on the cruise line.

SO....anyone looking to cancel or confirm their tour w/ Otto - please be patient. Email him and he will get back to you. I feel terrible that AX acted so quickly in this case. Otto was a true gentlemen and professional. If we are able to visit CM - I will be rebooking that fishing trip with him.

NOTE: Also, Otto told me they are now operating out of Cozumel also. Check it out.

Archived