Enchantment Of The Seas, VERY front cabin?

St.Love

We've been on this ship twice. One of those times we were booked in a cabin at the very front of the ship. For a great number of reasons this was not a good thing. I don't get motion sickness but one our traveling companions did experience some that was relieved when she was in the cabin. It was relieved when she went mid ship (the forward and aft ends of the ship move more). If you anchor instead of dock be prepared to hear the anchor drop and if sleeping at the time it will scare you to death. This happened to us on Enchantments first Caribbean sailing when she anchored in the bay in St. Marteen before the dock was completed.

The dinning room is beautiful and we obviously enjoyed the ship enough to sail a second time but never up front again. All that said, a bad day on a cruise is better than a good day at work.

Have fun and enjoy Enchantment.:)

I'm in 2641 when we sail on 10/18....i'm probably next to the engine room or something! oh well....nothing lunesta, some classic rock, and earphones can't fix! But i've cruised with other lines before and being in the bow isn't too bad. I was on an older carnival cruise not too long ago, and the thrusters are what woke me up...it was HORRIBLE! it shouldn't be to bad, granted that you shouldn't be anchored...unless you are going to grand cayman. hope this helps!

I'm in 2641 when we sail on 10/18....i'm probably next to the engine room or something! oh well....nothing lunesta, some classic rock, and earphones can't fix! But i've cruised with other lines before and being in the bow isn't too bad. I was on an older carnival cruise not too long ago, and the thrusters are what woke me up...it was HORRIBLE! it shouldn't be to bad, granted that you shouldn't be anchored...unless you are going to grand cayman. hope this helps!

I am not sure if one is guaranteed not to be anchored unless going to Grand Caymen. I've only been on two cruises, have never been to GC, but the ship has anchored both times; once in Cozumel and once in Labadee.

Archived