Family Oceanview Staterooms on Radiance

Does anyone have pictures of a family oceanview stateroom on a radiance class ship?

I'm debating booking a FO versus two separate but adjoining oceanviews for a family of six. I know there are pros and cons to both - if you get two separate but adjoining staterooms you would have 340 square feet, two bathrooms, two TVs and two double closets versus 319 square feet, one bathroom, one double and one single closet. The only good thing about the FO is that everyone would truly be together. However, in an adjoining one, the children can be together in one and the parents in the other.

Such a dilema - so if anyone out there has any suggestions - I would so much appreciate hearing from you.

2 bathrooms would be the key here...try to get 6 people ready for dinner with one small bathroom....

I think this would be too much 'togetherness' to be a vacation...

If kids are older, they will not be with you all the time, and coming in to sleep at different times is tougher in one room.

Archived