How Rowdy Will This Group Cruise Be?

islahopper

I’d expect plenty of pompous punditry compounded by a calamitous cacophony of clattering keyboards.:rolleyes:

Geezzz....have another beer why don'tcha and learn to speak English FTLOG. :cool: :p

Beer.....It isn't just for breakfast anymore! :D

LMAO...this is so true. Remember have a beer slush a few times whilst up in the rockies on a certainly type of camping trip ;)

Seems to be some problems with rowdy groups on some cruises. I just change my cruise to a group/theme cruise with the Bloggers in Jan. How rowdy will this cruise be?:)

Is the John Heald cruise ? If so I don't think its a rowdy kind of crowd, I think they are an older group.

Since there will be lots of fans of the Cruise Director, expect good crowds and seat-saving at the evening shows. Heck, maybe even at the port talks and disembarcation talk. Get there early for all events involving the CD and you'll be fine. The fans of John Heald should be mostly experienced cruisers and not radically different than on any other cruise. Maybe fewer first-time cruisers than usual.

Actually, as I understand it, John will not be the "acting" Cruise Director on the Blogger's Cruise, thus giving him more time to interact with everyone. Not sure who will take his place as CD. It sounds like a blast, and if we hadn't already been booked on the Miracle sailing the day before, no doubt we would have signed up for it.

I guess RAVI360 didn't read the nice note that our friends over on the "other cruise site" wrote about him the other day;)

LOL...I have a copy of said "note" ;)

Is the John Heald cruise ? If so I don't think its a rowdy kind of crowd, I think they are an older group.

Hey now, I'm on that cruise! I may not be a spring chicken anymore, but I've never thought of myself as "older". Is 38 considered "older" these days? ;)

Anyway...

I believe that Todd Wittmer will be handling day to day cruise director duties on the Bloggers Cruise, as he will be the CD taking over the Freedom after John.

As of today, I heard that there are about 600 people signed up for the Blogger's Cruise. Most I believe are experienced cruisers. Rowdy maybe, but not Brownie Riot rowdy. More friendly, silly rowdy, I would think. Or at least I hope.

It should be a fun cruise.

L.

Hey now, I'm on that cruise! I may not be a spring chicken anymore, but I've never thought of myself as "older". Is 38 considered "older" these days? ;)

L.

NOOOOOOO.... 38 is no where near old!!!:eek: LOL

:D

Seems to be some problems with rowdy groups on some cruises. I just change my cruise to a group/theme cruise with the Bloggers in Jan. How rowdy will this cruise be?:)
I read in John's blog they were switching this cruise to Holland America because of the age of the people going........:eek:

Guess it won't be tooooo rowdy........:D

Just kiddin........;)

Anyway...

I believe that Todd Wittmer will be handling day to day cruise director duties on the Bloggers Cruise, as he will be the CD taking over the Freedom after John.

As of today, I heard that there are about 600 people signed up for the Blogger's Cruise. Most I believe are experienced cruisers. Rowdy maybe, but not Brownie Riot rowdy. More friendly, silly rowdy, I would think. Or at least I hope.

It should be a fun cruise.

L.

He** no, considering your 8 yrs younger than me, lol !

I was actually the one who nominated John for the bloggers award, you did vote !!!

Unfortunately I can't make this cruise but I'm sure you all will have a blast !

NOOOOOOO.... 38 is no where near old!!!:eek: LOL

:D

He** no, considering your 8 yrs younger than me, lol !

Oh thank goodness, I was beginning to wonder how to pack my walker into my carry on....

"I have been known on occasion to howl at the moon..." and sing karaoke...badly... and ride a piano... and sing on top of a piano, (not quite as badly)

L.

Archived