Questions on Diving in the Bahamas

NewCop26

Has anyone booked the scuba excursions for the Bahamas through Royal Caribbean? Do they still use Stuarts Cove? I'm booking the 2 tank dive through the ship and would like to know what to expect? How are the dives? Just curious as to what to expect.

Thanks!! :)

As of April they still used Stuart Cove's. You can call Stuart Cove's and ask. They have a 800 number listed on the website.

We booked an afternoon dive on our own, as much for the schedule than for the slightly-reduced price. SC offers free transfers from pier or hotel, so I treated it as a don't-ask-don't-tell situation. I believe I have the right to spend my time and money where I choose.

I booked online and they weren't any problems. We had a good experience and some nice diving. We dove on a wreck and wall the first dive and two shallower "Bond" wrecks the second dive. The divemaster seemed to take input from the passengers on where they wanted to go ... don't know how that would work on a cruise-ship dive.

PHXscuba

"You can't have everything -- where would you put it all?":D

Archived