animator's palate on pirate night

Destin dreamer

I am in animator's palate on pirate night on a 3 day Wonder cruise, which is the second night. I have heard that the normal show (changing of colors) does not happen on pirate's night. Is this true because I do not want to miss the show in animator's palate and wondering if I should change my dining rotation?

I am in animator's palate on pirate night on a 3 day Wonder cruise, which is the second night. I have heard that the normal show (changing of colors) does not happen on pirate's night. Is this true because I do not want to miss the show in animator's palate and wondering if I should change my dining rotation?

Pirate night on the 3-night Wonder is different than on the 7-night Magic. On the 3N, the menu doesn't change - and the servers don't wear pirate garb... The show at AP will go on just like it always does!

The reason the 'light show' doesn't happen at AP on pirate night on the Magic is that PN is on the 4th or 5th night depending on which itinerary, but you've already been in the AP once, and they only do the show the first night you are there.

On the Wonder, you will get the full restaurant experience, but the Pirate Night really focuses around the party on Deck 9.

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Pirate Night is on the Saturdays for the three night cruise. You show up at dinner and you get a head scarf/bandana, have dinner, and then go up to the top deck for the Pirates IN The Caribbean Party. Its a lot of fun, and the food is beautifully presented--especially the desserts. Takes them about 90 minutes to set this buffet up.

Archived