Photography Shop

seawise

Does the shop sell an Azamara Journey Album of ships photos and and do they provide the same photographic facilities as on Celebrity Ships.

Regards

Chris

Yes there is a photo shop and they do provide most if not all of the services provided on Celebrity ships including the burning of CD's.

One thing they don't do, is process film. So, if you have a camera with film it in, they don't have the capability to develop it, like we had done on other Celebrity ships. We were hoping to get our underwater camera developed while on board and we couldn't.

I bought a photo of the ship (I think that it was a 5 by 7 or 6 by 8) and they had other photos of the inside of the ship, etc for sale.

Indeed they do have a photgraphy shop albeit a SMALL one.

They had a variety of mem cards for you digital, batteries and a small sampling of cameras for sale when we were on the boat (May 19th cruise I believe). One of their offerings was a digital Leica!! Nice little camera though expensive as Leica's can be.

Nothing for the film people regrettably but it is small.

Archived