Liberty review 8/26/07-9/1/07

huxlemo

I'm curiouse as to what side the ship docks on. Starboard or Port, I'm about to book my cabins and kinda want to be able to see when we dock and all...

Thanks

Tiffany

I always get those confused but I was in 1005 (front right) and I was facing the port at each and every place.

I'm curiouse as to what side the ship docks on. Starboard or Port, I'm about to book my cabins and kinda want to be able to see when we dock and all...

Thanks

Tiffany

You do not want to book your cabins based if it faces port or not. Sailing the Caribbean -- the captain decides on what way to "aprk" the ship based on a lot of things.. what time the ship arrives / what time it leaves. how many ships are in port. Booking a cabin based on facing a port might bring disappointment,

Liberty last week-- docked starboard side in two of the ports. nosed in in Grand Cayman. Port side faced the Liberty of the Seas/ starboard side faced the inspirtation.

Starboard is right

Port is left.

we were on that hall the week before and someone was smoking , heavily all week, my DH and I smelled everytime we passed. I called the purser about it, as I believe smoking on that deck in prohibited.

I dont think carnival has non smoking cabins-- and all cabins are smoking.

When you called the pursers office what did they say?

Did you try the supper club? Did you happen to get copies of the menus in the dining room?

I have cabin 1275, which is just down the hall from where you were, but I think in the wrong direction for "Zipperman" at least I have my fingers crossed! How did you like the deck, did you have any noticeable noise?

Sounds like you have a great cruise and the sunset pictures are amazing...

Hope I enjoy mine as much as you did!

I think you are safe from "Zipperman". It looks like he was the cabin steward in rooms 1201-1259, odd numbers. The Riveria Deck was only noisy late at night when intoxicated people were going back to their cabins. But not too loud. I was never awakened in the middle of the night. Just heard people while watching tv late at night.

We did not go to the Supper Club and I did not get pictures of the menus. But I found this site online and the menus look the same.

Archived