NCL Spirit Laundry on Long Cruise

GTJ

Many threads in this forum refer to a laundry special being offered on the Norwegian Spirit. Either half-way through, or near the end, the cruise line has an offer to do a bag full of laundry for $20 or so.

We will be aboard the 15-day re-positioning cruise that departs New York on November 3, 2007, and is destined for New Orleans. We would like to be able to pack sufficient clothing to last until the laundry special is offered.

When should we anticipate the special to be offered?

Hello GTJ, My DH and I are also on the 11/03/07 cruise from NYC to NO. May I invite you to come over to the thread for our cruise. It is a growing group and always looking for more to join our group. Hope to see you over there. I'll be looking to welcome you there. Just go to roll calls, NCL, Spirit and the 11/03/07 one.

We have the same laundry concerns that you mentioned.

Many threads in this forum refer to a laundry special being offered on the Norwegian Spirit. Either half-way through, or near the end, the cruise line has an offer to do a bag full of laundry for $20 or so.

We will be aboard the 15-day re-positioning cruise that departs New York on November 3, 2007, and is destined for New Orleans. We would like to be able to pack sufficient clothing to last until the laundry special is offered.

When should we anticipate the special to be offered?

You'll be offered the same package but beware! I have T-shirts that were washed on the Spirit back in June and have been washed here at home in Gain at least three times and have not gotten the "Spirit detergent" smell out yet!

Sea Hound:D

• 1 year later...

Yes, still true. Too many passengers left their laundry unattended, causing much grief over dumped laundry and washers/dryers being full. The NCL brass no longer have that head ache.

I would think on a two week cruise they would make that offer twice, but I am not sure. Even if they don't, I would rather pay the Spirit laundry than pay the more expensive airline price for baggage.

I'm looking thru my dailies for our recent 7 night cruise on the Spirit, we sailed on Sunday and on Tuesday there was a notice in the daily. $24.95 washed & folded. Leave full bag on your bed before noon on Tuesday or Wednesday and it will be returned by turn down service on Friday. So I would "assume" that maybe they would do it at least twice; but you know what the saying is about those who assume. :eek: have a wonderful trip. We loved the Spirit, the crew, the dining, the rooms....everything was darn near perfect.

Archived