Costa and Kids

I would like to try cruising Costa but not at a time when kids are free or during spring break. Is there a good time to cruise Costa when not many kids are on the ship? I'm talking about a cruise from Florida.

thanks,

Stay away from Holidays like Easter, President week, New Year, Christmas break and week after Thanksgiving. You should be safe. Never sail in the summer but Costa isn't in the Caribbean in the summer.

You should be safe. But I have been on sailings with lots of kids. I am 60 years old and never experienced a problem on Costa.

I was on a ship where the kids were celebrating graduation from High School, on Carnival, and the kids got so drunk the captain put some of them off in different ports.

I never had a problem with Costa and I have had a cabin near the kids area.

Don

You might want to call Costa directly and ask when they are NOT running their kids sail free program, then book one of those sailings.

Go to Bermuda from Florida. :rolleyes: Our last cruise was a kids sail for free one, but there were literally no kids on the ship for ours to play with. I was told there were under 50. It was a very different cruise than the year previous were we had over 650, and it was a completely different story. :eek: No problems on our cruise, but plenty of kids running around.

Archived