anyone just off freedom of the seas

felder01

With this being the largest ship out there i thought there would be more talk from people just getting off :-(

I'm going on 9/23 and looking for any up to date news. :-)

I know it's a beautiful ship but what are some of the don't miss things, and or ports ??????

come on everyone that just got off. give up more to look forward to :-)

Great ship, great shows, great ports. I was on the ship in June and it was wonderful. Sorrentos pizza is yummy and you don't have to pay extra. the circus was great on the promenade. We had an inside cabin ajoining room, there was so much space, i loved the inside room. The shows were great, the service was great. Can't say enough, You will have a great time.

Elanor - the dealer at the single deck black jack table. :) She was so much fun.

Get tickets for the ice show.

Go swimming late one night.

Watch a sunset from Olive or Twist.

Go to the Helipad (deck 4, i believe, all the way forward...up the stairs)

The QUEST.

Play bingo with Leigh the Bingo Dingo!

Love & Marriage game show.

Once Upon a Time show (2nd formal night) is NOT TO BE MISSED. It was fantastic!!

With this being the largest ship out there i thought there would be more talk from people just getting off :-(

I'm going on 9/23 and looking for any up to date news. :-)

quote]

Did you check out the reviews on CC?? Just look at the top and click on the word reviews and there should be some new reviews there. Cruiseclues.com should have some info too, as well as pictures. Webshots.com will have pics too. Just do a search and you should find tons of websites and pictures! Good luck!!:)

Even though its still pretty much new, I dont think your going to find as much excitement as your looking for with people talking about it after just cruising. More people are probably talking about the Liberty which is the newest now. I went on the Freedom last year, its a wonderful ship. Definitely check out the Flowrider, and get into the hot tubs in the solarium they have an amazing view. Look around I'm sure you'll still find people giving there reviews of the freedom though.

Archived