3 Year Old on Shore Excursions

Buzya

My apologies if this is off topic, but I am not getting any resposes on the Family Cruising Board. In two weeks, my family and I will be going on the Miracle, and I am trying to determine if our three-year old can go on excursions. Nothing more strenuous that a city/beach tour mind you, and Carnival's phone reps are clueless on this matter.

Thanks

I see no reason a 3 year old could not go. Are you booking the excursion through the ship? I was just wondering if they have special pricing for children that would show on Carnival's site if you were booking through them.

My apologies if this is off topic, but I am not getting any resposes on the Family Cruising Board. In two weeks, my family and I will be going on the Miracle, and I am trying to determine if our three-year old can go on excursions. Nothing more strenuous that a city/beach tour mind you, and Carnival's phone reps are clueless on this matter.

Thanks

Yes, of course. When you book, look under "Activity Type" on the shore excursions section online. Click "Family" for activity type...it will give you all sorts of options. We're taking our 1 and 3yo on excursions. We won't be going scuba diving, but we can do family friendly stuff. If you find an excursion with a "baby bottle" symbol, kids 3 and younger go free on that excursion. What a deal.:D

Haven't been on Carnival yet, but have been cruising with my youngest daughter since she was about 1 1/2--she has now been on about 12 cruises at 6 1/2. We've mainly cruised with Princess. At about 3 years old, we had the most success just taking a taxi to the beach. We brought some sand toys, it was relaxing and our daughter loved it.

Archived