Halloween on the Dawn

ErinsMommy

:) We will be on the repositioning cruise on the Dawn on 10/28. Has anyone been on NCL on Halloween, and are there any festivities? I have a 4 year old who loves halloween (and wants to bring her costume!), so any info would be great.

Thanks,

Chrissy

We were on the Dawn last year for Halloween, and they had the kids parading around the ship in their costumes. Pretty cute.

They seemed to have lots of activities for the kids.

Wish I was going this year.

Enjoy,

Tom:)

We will be on this cruise as well with our 3 1/2 year old son. I had done some research a few months back and on previous cruises they had the kids in costumes and some activities for them. I am packing his spiderman costume, and I bought some decorations for our cabin as well. They probably won't have traditional Trick or Treating so I am packing him a goodie bag as well. My in-laws are also coming so he can trick-or-treat over to their cabin. Hope this helps. Loretta

• 1 month later...

Fyi - There Is Less Than 50 Total Children On The Reposition, Most Likely An Average Age Of 55-60 And An Estimated 1300 Non-us Guests From Denmark, Germany, Canada And Gb. While I Am Sure There Will Be Activities For Children, It Will Not Be The Usual 2000 Us Guests With 200 Non-us. Just A Heads Up.:)

Fyi - There Is Less Than 50 Total Children On The Reposition, Most Likely An Average Age Of 55-60 And An Estimated 1300 Non-us Guests From Denmark, Germany, Canada And Gb. While I Am Sure There Will Be Activities For Children, It Will Not Be The Usual 2000 Us Guests With 200 Non-us. Just A Heads Up.:)

I knew with the length of the cruise, there would be less children than normal, but I hope there are some. We were on the Dawn in April (11 days) and there were tons and tons of kids. I know it's 3 days longer, but would there be that much of a difference? Thanks for the info :)

I was on the Dawn last year for Halloween. They decorated, had a Halloween Parade for kids in the early evening (contest) and then also a Halloween parade for adults later in the night. It was a lot of fun. I'm on the Crown this year and hope they do the same!

Okay, you've piqued my curiosity, How did you get this info??:confused:

Okay, you've piqued my curiosity, How did you get this info??:confused:

Can you say "Thin Air". NCL would never release information like that. Unless of course, this person works for NCL and would be summarily fired for giving out this information.

John

Last year on the Dawn the kids were taken around by the kidscrew shortly after dinner. I had some candy with us for the trick or treaters as did other cruisers. It was fun for both the kids and the adults. Lots of fun on deck for the early party. They said the late party was great, but I didn't make it that late! Have a great trip! Grammy

Archived