Store near Vancouver Port?

Fondy

I'm a Diet Coke fiend and would like to bring a 12 pack on board (need my morning fix). However, we're flying from Wisconsin and hate the thought of schlepping my soda through 2 airport terminals, etc. Does anyone know if there's a grocery store or whatever near the port. We're doing the Carnival transfer from the airport to cruise port so it would have to be w/n walking distance. Thanks!

Carnival Spirit - 1st Time Cruisers
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;7;28;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-1000[/img]

Fondy; if no one responds before I get back (leave the 19th) I will e-mail you from Vancouver. We are staying at the Renissance which I understand is about 3 blocks from Canada Place.

Did you have any storm damage? Was reading the Reporter online you sure are not getting any breaks are you? I understand Green Lake is about 4" above normal.

Thanks in advance for helping with my soda-fix habit! Luckily the recent weekend's tornado was south and actually just briefly touched down in some farmer's field - no corn this year! We're just wet, wet, wet. Fond du Lac River is higher than I've ever seen it. It's still cold today, but at least the sun is finally out.

Enjoy your cruise!

Carnival Spirit - 1st Time Cruisers
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;7;28;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-1000[/img]

Walk up Granville Street(foot of Canada Place) about 4 blocks until you see a sign-on the left- that says London Drugs. Go in there for all your needs.

Time for another Cruise!

Archived