Ports, Excursions to Ship

puggal

When at Ports in Jamica, Cozumel etc. can you go back and forth between ship & excursions? I wondered if when you get done with one excursion can you go back on the ship to use the restroom maybe eat and then go back on another excursion later. We are at the ports for 8 - 9 hrs and only plan to do 2 excursions.

You can go back and forth as much as you want, but if any of your ports are tendered then you have to allow more time to accomplish that and sometimes the extra time is not worth it. There are plenty of restrooms and places to grab a snack at just about every port I have been to.

Yes you can go back and forth on and off the ships all you want. In ports like Grand Cayman though where you have to tender it may take a while, so you may not want to plan on going back and forth to the ship.

Also, may I suggest avoiding over scheduling yourself. Unless you absolutely have to I recommend only scheduling one excursion per port. We made the mistake on one of our first cruises of booking multiple excursions per port and we ended up feeling rushed, exhausted, and not really enjoying everything to the full extend.

If you really want to do multiple things, I recommend looking for an independent excursion operator that will do all the things you want (look at the Ports of Calls boards).

Archived