Grand Suites--Serenade of the Seas

englishmum

We stayed in 1554 and loved it. The balcony doors open a little differently then the other Gs so it's almost like your whole suite opens onto the veranda. Miritza, (the concierge,) told us it was her favorite suite on the ship. We had some concerns about the privacy issue on the veranda but it turned out it wasn't an issue at all. And I have breakfast in my bathrobe every day. ;) There are quite a few pictures out there if you

2096486350098050677ZEvJbC_th.jpg

I'm not sure if that works or not, I found it on webshots.

By the way, we had a really hard time deciding, because we also could have had 1600. We happen to like being midship, but if 1600 were open I also would not hesitate on this stateroom either.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2214733530098050677NwzuLL?vhost=travel

1600 is a fabulous corner aft GS. I personally love the view of the wake and the ability to see the passing scenery on both sides of the ship.

1554 would absolutely be the other GS I would pick. A hump balcony (larger than other GS balconies) and a great central location.

Archived