Singapore Taxis

fredmar

We are on a cruise in early November, 2007 and will be making a l day stop in Singapore. We were wondering if there are any taxis at the port where our ship docks to take us directly into town as we would prefer to take a taxi rather than the ship's shuttle.

Please advise. Thanks.

We are on a cruise in early November, 2007 and will be making a l day stop in Singapore. We were wondering if there are any taxis at the port where our ship docks to take us directly into town as we would prefer to take a taxi rather than the ship's shuttle.

Please advise. Thanks.

Are you on the Sapphire Princess? We've booked a taxi tour with pick up from the ship, full day tour. If you get another couple, it is pretty reasonable and totally flexible. I found my guy through the tourism authority website. Not allowed to post unless you ask.

THank you. Could you give me the website that you got your taxi tour from in Singapore.

Also, if you are on the same cruise, which tour company are you using

for Nha Trang in Vietnam? I would be grateful if you could give me this

information. Thanks.

THank you. Could you give me the website that you got your taxi tour from in Singapore.

Also, if you are on the same cruise, which tour company are you using

for Nha Trang in Vietnam? I would be grateful if you could give me this

information. Thanks.

Singapore private guide website:

http://www.private-guides.com/guide-in-singapore/index.php

There's also information at the Singapore Tourism website

We happen to be doing both the 10/17 Bangkok to Beijing and the 11/2 Beijing to Bangkok so are using different providers for each stop.

We're using Asia King Travel for one and www.nhatrangrivertours.com for the other, and for Saigon we are using Thi Hoang of Sunshine Travel.

Have you checked in on the roll call? We have a CC get together scheduled for the first sea day. Time and location pending, but most likely will be around 1:00 in Skywalkers.

There's also a lot of information on tours and a few people still looking for tour shares.

Thank you so very much for your helpful info. re. tours in Singapore and Nha Trang.

Could you kindly guide me as to how I get information re. the get-together

of the cruise critic group on the Sapphire Princess sailing from Bejing on November 2nd.

How do I get on to the Princess roll call in order to get information of

this cruise and tours that other passengers may want to share.

Thanks.

Thank you so very much for your helpful info. re. tours in Singapore and Nha Trang.

Could you kindly guide me as to how I get information re. the get-together

of the cruise critic group on the Sapphire Princess sailing from Bejing on November 2nd.

How do I get on to the Princess roll call in order to get information of

this cruise and tours that other passengers may want to share.

Thanks.

Get together will be posted (I hope) in the Princess Patter as "Sapphire S.E.A.S" 1:30 PM Skywalker's Lounge on the 3rd of Nov. - first sea day.

For Roll Call, go to Message Boards:Roll Calls: Princess: Sapphire Princess and look for the date - should be pretty close to the top.

Archived