Discover SCUBA - Turks & Caicos

VABeach

I did it in St Maarten on my cruise in 05. Started my love of diving. By the time I cruised in 06, I had been through the classes, pool work and taken the written test for my C-Card (certification) here at the local dive shop. Using a Universal Referral form, I did my test check out dives in St Thomas and Barbados on my 06 cruise. Came home CERTIFIED!

I did my first training dive at Grand Turk. It wasn't through a cruise, DH was doing contract work for their government at the time so we spent quite a bit of time there. Anyway, as you might know, Grand Turk is famous for its scuba diving, mostly because of "The Wall," a very steep and very deep drop-off just a few hundred yards from the shore. We didn't go there on my dive, but they did on DH's and he says it was just incredible. Even the part I did was pretty amazing.

I don't know what company RCI would use, but there are a dozen really good ones on the island.

Archived