Freedom of the Seas 9/23/07

Bertaacc

:) Hello,

You should sign up for RCCL Mix & Mingle. That will get you into the link with others cruising on your ship with you. Also, once 25 people have signed up, parties are set up on ship so that you can get to know others from your Mix & Mingle group. Also, St. Thomas has great tours. There is a beautiful beach tour " Maegans Bay" and there is another beautiful beach called "Trunk Bay" (you would take the ferry over to St. John for "Trunk Bay" beach. My husband and I really enjoyed "The Best of Thomas Tour". They take you on a great tour of the island and you visit "Paradise Point" (beautiful overlook). St Maarten has nice tours also. The best way to tour this island is getting a taxi as soon as you get off the ship (cost is much cheaper than signing up on the ship). The taxi will generally take anywhere from 6-8 people in a van (this is great) all over the island (French & Dutch) sides. They can also take you to some very nice beaches (Orient Bay or Oster Bay). Warning though...Orient Bay beach has some areas of the beach that are topless. :o

Have a great cruise. :)

my husband and I will be on this cruise also

can't wait (happy birthday to me :-) )

I'm looking forward to checking out the coach outlet in old san juan

never know what you'll come home with :-)

I just hope I'll be able to find it

Archived