questions about the blue hole....

cradawg

has anyone ever gone to the blue hole while your ship was in belize? i know it is a pretty good distance from belize, but was wondering if it was possible to do before the ship left. if anyone has gone to the blue hole, what outfit did you use and was it worth it. any info would be greatly appreciated.

What Blue hole you are asking about,in Belize there is an Inland Blue hole and there is one out in the carribean sea where they do deep water diving.

Margaret is a tour guide in Belize and she can take you to the Inland Blue Hole where the rain forest is located there is a sink hole there and a rain forest trail and a cave system,It was about 1 hr 15 min drive we went there and we get back to the dock in 41/2 hrs time,I was in Belize and I went there it was cool getting out of the city.It is a place where you can do some swiming there also.You can contact this lady for more information she should more about it mail at mrgrtmntr@yahoo.com :cool:

Archived