liberty or triumph

tropicalwoman

I'll let you know in a couple of weeks. I've sailed the Liberty and loved Harry's Supper Club. Overall it was a nice cruise with a decent eastern itin. But the ship was larger than I like. Too many lines, but the food was good. The ports were nice for the most part.

One thing I am looking forward to on our Triumph cruise is seeing San Juan during the daylight hours and having more time there to explore. When we were there on Liberty we were only there a short time in the evening. The Triumph does not have a supper club. But I got a balcony on the Triumph for less than I paid for an inside cabin on Liberty. But Liberty was an 8 day vs. a 7 day cruise on Triumph.

We loved the Triumph. We had no problems getting around the ship - it was clean - the staff was one of the best - what more could you ask for. We have friends who sailed the Liberty last year, who raved how beautiful that ship was. We'll find out first hand in February. You'll have a great trip with either choice.

We have sailed the truimph 2 times and the liberty once.. I LOVED the LIberty but the ship is HUGE... there are many things the Liberty does have that the truimph doesnt but I still think my favorite ship is the truimph. There were lines on the Liberty and although we liked it I will be booking the Truimph for my next cruise in March...

Hi tropicalwoman-

I have been on Mardi Gras, Celebration, Paradise, Sensation, and Liberty. Liberty is my favorite, hands down. I absolutely LOVED this ship. It was gorgeous on the inside. -No tacky decor, nothing really "over the top" and ugly. It was simply beautiful and classy looking. The food was great, the service was wonderful, and although the ship is large, I never felt it was "too large" (speaking for myself, not anyone else) and really enjoyed everything it had to offer.

I have never been on the Triumph so I can't speak for that ship, but I absolutely loved the Liberty and would love to sail on her again and again and again!

Good luck!

Archived