Soda in dining room?

LolaBunny

Yes, you can get any kind of soda you want, including soda water and Tonic. They have coke, diet coke, sprite, Fanta Orange, and they will make you cherry coke if you ask for it, or cherry sprite (or also called Shirley Temple). The card also includes many juices that are not otherwise available, or only otherwise available for breakfast. You can get orange, pineapple, grapefruit, grape, and tomato juices anytime. Get the Carnival drink container, it holds more each time and is much easier to carry around. In the dining room the first night they will ask to see your fountain card and what you would like, from then on it will usually be waiting for you as you arrive each night and they will bring you more as your glass starts getting low. You can get sodas at every bar and in the lounges and dining rooms and the lido. We have been on 10 Carnival cruises with our 11th booked for Christmas and 1 Holland America and 1 Royal Caribbean, all of them charge for soda. We always buy the fountain cards. Carnival always seems to have the best service! Have a great cruise!!!!!!!! :)

Like your Hubby, i only drink one soda a day with dinner, so I just order a can of diet coke. It is 1.50 but since I only drink at dinner it was still cheaper for me just to do it this way.

The cans of soda are now $1.75. With the 15% gratuity it is $2.01.

I didn't get a soda card as I don't drink that much soda to make it pay for itself with only one a day. If you drink more than 3 a day it is probably worth it.

Archived