We Brought Home The BEST Cruise Souvenir!!!

ginacc

I mentioned before that we were trying for kiddo #2 on our cruise last month. Well, the Inspiration must be a lucky ship 'cause our little souvenir will be arriving May 18, 2008! We just found out this week. Wish us luck and health (and if you're trying for one of your own, Cabin U231 is lucky!)

congratulations! now stop. a third one will put you over the edge. (just kidding):D :p

OH NO! What have you done?? Do you realize you have just increased your future cruise fares by adding an additional pax? :D

I am making note of all of these "lucky" cabins. I will NEVER ask for these. As a twice married 38-year-old mother of two, the last thing I want is y'all's luck! :D I've only got 4 more years til the first one's out of the house and 10 years til they're both out! Then my cruises will become much more frequent and a lot less expensive! :p

I mentioned before that we were trying for kiddo #2 on our cruise last month. Well, the Inspiration must be a lucky ship 'cause our little souvenir will be arriving May 18, 2008! :D We just found out this week. Wish us luck and health (and if you're trying for one of your own, Cabin U231 is lucky!)

Congrats.

The best I have for a souvenir from my cruise was a "ship on a stick". What contest did you enter

You got a "ship on a stick" she apparently got a "stick on a ship".:D

Congrats! :D

I noticed your son's name is Jonas.... you dont see that name too often. This is also my DS's name. But, he changed it :o - he likes Jonah better. (Hes 9 - almost 10)

That is SO funny because no matter how many times I tell people his name is JonaS, they still insist on calling him JonaH. It's so irritating! A coworker is named Jonas and he says he has the exact same problem.

We named him after a Weezer song (my husband's favorite band.) If the next one is a girl, we're naming her Julia after the Beatles' song.

Tell your son Jonas is a GREAT name!

That is SO funny because no matter how many times I tell people his name is JonaS, they still insist on calling him JonaH. It's so irritating! A coworker is named Jonas and he says he has the exact same problem.

We named him after a Weezer song (my husband's favorite band.) If the next one is a girl, we're naming her Julia after the Beatles' song.

Tell your son Jonas is a GREAT name!

Keep us posted on the baby. And make sure to post pics ( I know 8 mths but they will fly by) - maybe in a sailor DRESS.:p

Weezer song? Never heard of it. Is it called Jonas? I will have to look it up.

Ok, so your going to think Im crazy. I LOVED the name Jonas and was considering it - but was kinda weary since I had saw the movie "Twister" where a guy named Jonas was killed in a tornado. Well, while I was pregnant with Jonas, we had a really bad tornado where a tree came through my house. We were ok and made it through without a scratch. So, guess he earned the name after that!

Before he "changed" his name, my own family members (even my sister) :rolleyes: called him Jonah.

If you know about the story of Jonah and the whale, you know that Jonah was VERY HARDHEADED and did his own thing. Humm...suits my Jonah well!:D

My Jonas

100_1900.jpg100_1221.jpg

Keep us posted on the baby. And make sure to post pics ( I know 8 mths but they will fly by) - maybe in a sailor DRESS.:p

Weezer song? Never heard of it. Is it called Jonas? I will have to look it up.

He's adorable, just like my guy! The song is called "My Name is Jonas" and it's a great song. It's the first song on the Blue album.

I keep picturing him singing that song when he learns how to talk. Won't that be cute!

Play your Jonas that song and maybe he'll keep his name! The world needs more Jonas's.

I mentioned before that we were trying for kiddo #2 on our cruise last month. Well, the Inspiration must be a lucky ship 'cause our little souvenir will be arriving May 18, 2008! :D:D:D:D:D:D We just found out this week. Wish us luck and health (and if you're trying for one of your own, Cabin U231 is lucky!)

Congratulations. Hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

Payd

Congratulations...I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy and a happy and healthy baby!!

I'm hoping this will be a good luck post...As I had a miscarriage (my first pregnancy) a few months ago.

We leave for our anniversary cruise this saturday and hopefully the motion of the ocean will be with us as well and we'll bring home an extra special souvineer just like you did!!

Congratulations again!!

What a happy and exciting time in life!!

Archived