Toiletries in the stateroom

Buzya

What toiletries (brand if possible) does Carnival provide in the stateroom? My family and I want to pack as little as possible for our cruise next week.

Thanks

The showers have dispensers of shampoo and body wash. I believe the shampoo was Dove. There is a basket of goodies in the bathroom. Reading on these boards, some are different than others. On the Liberty, we got mens and womens razors, crest sample toothpastes (not enough to last a week), small tube of lotion, and pepcid ac tablet sample.

What toiletries (brand if possible) does Carnival provide in the stateroom? My family and I want to pack as little as possible for our cruise next week.

Thanks

There's a basket with mainly promotional samples. The showers have dispensers with combo Shampoo/Conditioner and Body Wash.

The showers have dispensers of shampoo and body wash. I believe the shampoo was Dove. There is a basket of goodies in the bathroom. Reading on these boards, some are different than others. On the Liberty, we got mens and womens razors, crest sample toothpastes (not enough to last a week), small tube of lotion, and pepcid ac tablet sample.

With the food on Carnival you really need those Pepcid AC tablets. They should supply enough for every meal.

The freebies change from time to time.

3 cruises this year and 3 different assortment.

Last week on the Glory all they had was a tiny tube of Arm and Hammer toothpaste, a men's razor and women's razor and a sample tube of Oil of Olay regenrist cream.

That was it. (much less than the overstuffed baskets on the past 2 cruises)

I didn't pay attention to what brand soap and shampoo were in there this time, as I am not picky about what brand I use. (I do remember Dove body wash on the Sensation in January for sure.)

Bill

Archived