Fascination 10/19 then... cheating on Carnival

LegalCat

So... we have been booked for a few months for a girls only cruise on October 19 (girls only in our group - 8 ladies so far...) REALLY looking forward to it.... on Friday, completely on impulse... we just booked Dec 9 on the NCL Dawn... REALLY looking forward to trying a new cruise line and also a new itinerary... hubby just wouldnt agree to another 7 dayer on Carnival with the same ole itinerary.. I found Dawn has an almost completely different itinerary. Should be reallly interesting!!! Carnival is my first love and I wont abandon it completely, but this should be a nice change!

We love Carnival also but have found NCL to be very relaxing. We really enjoyed NCL on port days not feeling rushed to get back to the ship so we could make dinner on time. It was nice to hang out on deck and have a drink while we sailed away. You will find Pro and Cons to both but overall NCL was very nice.

Well one pro we will be enjoying is that we got a realllly good price, talk about calling at the right day right time, on a penthouse suite and we will have a butler and all!! It definately should be interesting... we've done cat 11 and cat 12s on Carnival but this looks like it goes way above and beyond.. We never will get away from Carnival though because of our connection and we find the prices always to be really good and just so easy... Ive never "minded" traditional cruising as far as dinner times go... but it should be interesting to experience the freestyle...

It doesnt hurt to, umm, cheat once in a while.... keeps the err... relationship spicy? Ok just dont tell my husband I said that LOL he will start to wonder... we have never had a bad cruise on Carnival, we will definately be back... but we are looking forward to this NCL cruise... we got a "romance suite" on the REAR of the ship, aft? right in the middle of the back of the ship on deck 10 and I can tell you... im REALLY looking forward to that....

Well we are cruising with both NCL and Carnival in December. Originally we were going to do a back to back on NCL and then decided to try Carnival as well. If I'm honest one of the reasons was the saving doing the second cruise with Carnival. We are looking forward to both cruises. Also our first time cruising.

Oh yeah. you can definately save money on Carnival... I guess a lot is timing.. I mean... you can spend just as much on Carnival if you book a certain type of room or certain time of the year etc... but... since we are in Miami we have the luxury a lot of people dont and we can take last minut cruises if something good comes up. We are spending more on NCL but ONLY because we got a penthouse. We could have gotten an outside cabin on the same sailing for the same price we would spend on a Carnival outside cabin. However, we decided to get a suite and are REALLY looking forward to it. Weve had Cat 11 and Cat 12 on Carnival and it sounds like on NCl they go all out. We will have a butler (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), the room comes with a bottle of champagne and appetizers delivered to the room several times during the cruise, also a bunch of other perks that Ive never gotten on Carnival. We wil always come back to Carnival because of the price and also we have never had a bad experience. Im the kind of person who has the "any vacation is better than a week at work" kind of attitude.. have there been ups and downs? Sure. But nothing to ever really ruin a vacation.. maybe weve been lucky... I expect the same will be true for NCL... Ive read a couple of bad reviewed about the Dawn the past couple of days, but I dont let negative reviews worry me, I just figure its good to see the worst AND the best and hopefully I have the best or somewhere in between :)

I knowwwwwwwwwwww! And it comes with a romance package... two bottles of champagne, a bottle of sparkling wine, choc covered strawberries first day, free picture from the picture gallery, dinner for two at one of the premium extra fee restaurants, some people we met on here showed us pics of when they had the romance suite, they put a little vase of fresh flowers and used one of the flowers and put petals from the bed to the door and made a giant heart on the bed with chocolates. Jyst thinking about this cruise is making me more romantic, lol

Archived