Thinking of....

deeolasingh

We've only cruised once during Thanksgiving week (in 2001) and would love to do it again. I haven't price checked for that timeframe lately, but when we booked that cruise (several months in advance) it was cheaper than summer prices. On Thanksgiving, they had a special holiday meal, turkey with all the traditional side dishes, in the dining room.

I am thinking of cruising this year for Thanksgiving.... What should I expect???

Thanksgiving is a great time to cruise. Weather is nice, prices haven't "jumped" yet and no holiday dishes to wash.:D The ships are decorated and traditional meal is offered, but come on......Turkey vs. chataubriand!!!!!! A no brainer for me.

Expect lots of fun,sun, and a great cruise.

Thank you all for your imput on this.... Now Im going to convice DH that this what we should do for this Thanksgiving holiday....

Look now as cabins are filling up for the holiday sailing. Some special cabins, like the aft balcony and some suites, the sieway placed IS cabins and others of high desire are taken many monthes prior. You can still find a nice selection. I helped my sister find a nice cruise on the Valor that week with 2 children and ILs. That ship and the Triumph both still had balcony cabins less than $800. Hope you find what you want and have a great hoilday. The ship should be beautiful (no matter which one you sail). I have done 3 different lines at Thanksgiving and they all have lovely decorations about the ship. Sure there are more children but that occurs whenever there are no classes. The children camps/clubs do a great job.

Archived