Have you ever????

deeolasingh

A few days before we left for our cruise last December, my PVP called me to tell me about a last minute special for December 9, which was 9 days away at the time. I told him thanks, but it was bad timing b/c we were packing for a cruise at that very moment. I hung up, then realized I could go back on the same cruise with my kids (dh had to work) for under $600 with tax and gratuities for a 5 day cruise. So I called him back and booked it. We went on a trip with all of us and dh's family on 12-2, came home, and then the kids and I left again on 12-9 for the same exact itinerary. It was awesome and I WISH there were similar last minute deals this year out of New Orleans. But I'm also very, very glad the Fantasy is sailing fully booked, because that means maybe Carnival will end up sending a second ship here. And with a second ship, that means MORE chances to cruise, and more possibilities for some great last minute deals in the future :)

Archived