Limo in Seattle-Please Help Me

Deanyw

I think it would be better to rent a limo to get from the SEATAC airport to our hotel in downtown Seattle a day before the cruise. Can anyone recommend a limo service that they have used for this purpose - or anyone who lives in Seattle and recommend a reliable limo service? Thanks so much in advance

When we arrived back last Saturday from a cruise on the NCL Spirit, the limo fare from the pier (Pier 66) to the airport was $35, as opposed to $25 to $26 for the taxi. The shuttle service from the hotel we stayed at downtown (Residence Inn) was $25 from the aiport. There were limos at the airport and pier when we arrived.

Hope this helps!

So you mean we don't have to arrange for a limo beforehand? I thought we have to have one waiting at the airport when we arrived??
Where did you go at the airport to meet the limo? Thank you

May I ask why you want a limo service instead of a taxi? If the size of your group is an issue, there are numerous van taxis available on a couple of minutes' notice at the taxi stand at the airport.

Just wanted to splurge a little for my husband. I'm not sure where to get taxis at the airport and thought having a limo waiting would be a great surprise treat for him. Do you know where to easily get a taxi at the airport? Thank you

We were a party of four. Myself, my wife, and 2 kids. We had 10 bags. We caught an Airport Limousine from the SeaTac airport to the Hilton downtown for $35 (including tip). We did not pre-arrange for the limo. They are located to the right of the taxis on the same level. It was the first time my daughter had ever riden in a limo. It was fun.

Archived