Cruise Ship Tracker

Cruising89143

I am too lazy to look at the threads to see if this has been posted before but just in case I missed it here is a link that you can use to see what ships will be in port the same day as you. It looks to be pretty accurate.

http://www.cruisecal.com/index.html

Just click on the "look up date" button to move to the day that you would like to check out.

Works great. I checked and all Carnival Ships will be in the same ports of call when we are next month, this being our first non Carnival Cruise. At least I know it will be a great crowd in port.

Thanks for the site

Neat site, but beware it's accuracy.

They show the Inspiration being in Cozumel on Thursday 9/2 and Belize on Friday 9/3.

That part of the itinerary actually changed in mid-July to where the two days are flipped.

Not 100% accurate, but pretty neat anyway.

LOL, I'd say it's not accurate! Our ship is not even on there! LOL!!!!!! Maybe we will be the Ghost Ship :p

GoinCruisin,

What ship/cruise date are you referring to? I can make sure it is in my next update.

I don't have all Lines on the site but most are.

Brian

Thank you so much :D We are on the 10/23/04 sailing on the Sensation out of New Orleans. Since it is the first sailing out of NOLA, I figured that might be the reason... no biggie, they'll probably just hand the ship over to us once we are finished with her :eek: LOL!!!

GoinCruisin,

What ship/cruise date are you referring to? I can make sure it is in my next update.

I don't have all Lines on the site but most are.

Brian

Brian, thanks for a great site. I had checked out to see what ships would be in port with me on my two upcoming cruises and I found your site to be exactly what I had previously found. I would say that was pretty accurate. I know that it has to be a tough job keeping up with all of those changes. Thanks again.

GoinCruisin - I'll make sure it's on there. The site has been up about a week and the more people use it the more I can stay on top of the ones that fall between the cracks. It's a HUGE amount of data!

Gordon and everyone else - Thanks for such great feedback. I designed the site because of questions I had seen posted on this site knowing it could help answer them. Feedback/Criticism/Accolades are always appreciated.

Brian

Thank you! Like I said, we know where we will be, and we can still figure out who else will be in the ports... it's a pretty amazing site, that had to take quite a bit of time to put together! Very cool! I don't think I have ever seen anything like that! Quite impressive!

GoinCrusin is referring to the Sensation which sails from NOLA on 10/23. On 10/25 we will be in Costa Maya and 10/26 in Cozumel. At least that's what they tell us! :eek:
I should have it in this weekend...

Archived