easy check out-Princess print ticket for 2nd leg of flight

4275princess

so...from what the above indicated-Princess will not only print the airline ticket voucher for LAX but they will also print out the ticket for the 2nd leg/or connecting flight......is this right, am I understanding correctly?

easy check out is where for $15 pp you put bags out the night before with a special tag. princess will take the bags to the dock the next morning & then an airline representative will pick up luggage @ dock & take to airport. the airlines will then reticket with your flight information....thus, you don't have the hassle of either taking off luggage/if you use self disembark or....you can go directly to the airport security & bypass the airport ticket counter if you don't have additional luggage to check in...this is not offered @ all airlines/airports and not sure if $15 pp/2 bags man ea...may not apply to all

i didnt know about this service, read about it on the LAX/LA airport webpage. they referred you to your cruiseline. when i called princess rep; she was confused with the new DHL pick up your luggage @ your home service. she did check with a supervisor and validated it is partnered with Delta in LA and gave me the $15 pp/2 bags max cost...but said it had to be ordered thru the pursers office on the ship. so....does depend on airlines, airport & Princess.

i also read a thread where this was offered and passengers got info from the princess patter but then a few days later they were notified that it was not going to be available.

easy check out is where for $15 pp you put bags out the night before with a special tag. princess will take the bags to the dock the next morning & then an airline representative will pick up luggage @ dock & take to airport. the airlines will then reticket with your flight information....thus, you don't have the hassle of either taking off luggage/if you use self disembark or....you can go directly to the airport security & bypass the airport ticket counter if you don't have additional luggage to check in...this is not offered @ all airlines/airports and not sure if $15 pp/2 bags man ea...may not apply to all

Thanks for the info............jfgdbg

Archived