scuba in cozumel with enchantment of the seas

giraffe1

My family wants to scuba in cozumel. There are many excursions to choose from. Which one did you like best? most interested in scuba and the reefs.

I am going in November on the Enchantment and chose Eagel Ray Divers.

I read up on them, and they get good marks. You can find their web page by googling, or I think a link is on Cozumelinsider.com. Chellie has been wonderful in accomodating us because there are time issues with Enchantment. I don't know when you are going, but I am hitting Coz between the times they change from dls to standard and the US does. You need to be careful because the ship says they dock at 10 am Eastern, but it is not so -- read the dailies on line wwwcrusiedailies.com -- and the harbor master times at cozumelinsider. Any way, Chellie is aware of this with Enchantment. She offers a 2 reef and a 3 reef w/lunch.

I wanted something where my 2 sisters would not be in a crowd and could get individual attention since this is their first time and Eagel Ray Divers offers that. I can't speak from experience, just what I have read.

On a cruise this spring, on Grand Cayman with not a huge amount of people (20), but more then the 8 Eagle Ray takes out -- some first time family members really needed some individual attention, but couldn't get it. So I am being more careful this time.

We went with Eagle Ray Divers Spring Break '05 (before Hurricane Wilma). Eagle Ray Divers was top notch and we had a fabulous time. My daughter was a newly certified (and 13 at the time) diver and they were exceptional with her.

Carole

Archived