Just decided to upgrade to a balcony

marvlgirl

I am excited we just upgraded our cabin on the Spirit 11/14 sailing from an Oceanview to a Balcony. We are taking my parents with us and upgraded them also.

My DH and I had a talk and since this will be the only week long vacation that we can take for the next two yrs we decided to go for it.

I am not going to tell my parents until we get onboard. They will be thrilled. We really feel fortunate to be able to take them on this trip.

I am excited we just upgraded our cabin on the Spirit 11/14 sailing from an Oceanview to a Balcony. We are taking my parents with us and upgraded them also.

My DH and I had a talk and since this will be the only week long vacation that we can take for the next two yrs we decided to go for it.

I am not going to tell my parents until we get on board.

They will be thrilled. We really feel fortunate to be able to take them on this trip.

But wont they know when they get their documents?

Your going to love your balcony and so will your parents. Have a wonderful cruise.

I am not going to tell my parents until we get onboard. They will be thrilled. We really feel fortunate to be able to take them on this trip.

You'll love the balcony! :D Hope all of you have a super cruise!

But wont they know when they get their documents?

Your going to love your balcony and so will your parents. Have a wonderful cruise.

Pegs no bc all docs are coming here to the house. My parents live out of state and were afraid that they would forget them on the kitchen counter, lol.

We are really excited. My last cruise I had a balcony. This is my DH and parents first cruise so they will be spoiled. Not sure why I didnt just get the balcony in the first place. I think its one of those things where when your paying for two rooms and your trying to be good.

Excellent move. You'll love your balcony cabin. Did you get two consecutive cabins? If you did, you can have the balcony separator opened to allow you one large balcony between two rooms!

Pretty cool!

Enjoy!

Archived