Shows on Carnival Miracle

duckie22

Anybody been on the Carnival Miracle lately? Just curious what the shows have been on the ship. Also any other new information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

There is the Singin with the Big Bands show which is a tribute to Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis, Jr. I thought it was excellent.

Ticket to Ride show was excellent also.

There was also a comic called Marvin Bell who is quite funny and a juggling fire eating act called The Villiage Idiots.

Was On In August, You Must See Ticket To Ride, Its Fantastic. There Was Also A Hypnotist, Which I Didnt Care For And The Last Night Was Called I Think Legends, It Was Your Fellow Passengers That Were Excellent At Karoke And They Did A Show With The Dancers And Singers From The Ship, I Only Saw A Few Minutes Of It, But It Was Quite Good. We Had A Blast On The Ship And Would Go Back In A Heartbeat.

Lesley

Ps All The Other Shows Were The Ones Sandi Listed Inthe Previous Thread Are Were Still On When We Were There.

Archived