Snuba or Helmet Dive

cruisinlawn

anybody done either??? thinking of one or the other. Should we do it through Carnival or can we do this one on our own? DW doesn't swim well, is claustrophobic but think she wants to try one or the other. This is the same girl that hates to fly, is scared of heights but went zip lining back in March...go figure.

We're in port 9a-5p, if we did either first thing, would we still have time for Nachi?

Anyway, got any info? We're familiar with Coz. Thanks in advance.

anybody done either??? thinking of one or the other. Should we do it through Carnival or can we do this one on our own? DW doesn't swim well, is claustrophobic but think she wants to try one or the other. This is the same girl that hates to fly, is scared of heights but went zip lining back in March...go figure.

We're in port 9a-5p, if we did either first thing, would we still have time for Nachi?

Anyway, got any info? We're familiar with Coz. Thanks in advance.

You can do one of those actvity in the same location (chankanab park or at town). In helmet diving they show a lot of fish, star fish, sea urchin and they are pacients with you, snuba is great too.

This is the guy is gonna take care of you lupe_diver@hotmail.com there is a _ between lupe and diver, is the guy in charge in the location.

You can do one of those actvity in the same location (chankanab park or at town). In helmet diving they show a lot of fish, star fish, sea urchin and they are pacients with you, snuba is great too.

This is the guy is gonna take care of you lupe_diver@hotmail.com there is a _ between lupe and diver, is the guy in charge in the location.

SNS...if we do the helmet in town first thing, would we still have time for Nachi or Paradise? Want at least 3 hrs of beach time. We're in port 9a, back on ship at 4p. Thanks.

SNS...if we do the helmet in town first thing, would we still have time for Nachi or Paradise? Want at least 3 hrs of beach time. We're in port 9a, back on ship at 4p. nks.

Of course you have time, the activity takes 30 min. under the water and also afterward you get snorkel gear free. It will take you 1 hour and then take a taxi to one of thoses beach (only 15 by taxi).

Have fun :D

and I loved it! We booked thru the ship but you can do it on your own easily enough. Got in the water and once I realized I wasn't going to drown I had the best time. It was so incredible we're trying snuba in November. I'm not a strong swimmer but you don't need to be. Seeing all those beautiful fish was just awesokme. You wife will love it once she tries it. I have some of the same phobias she does, and if I did it she can.

The Pearl farm isn't much to see, it's a very small area, it's the fact that you're walking 20ft below the surface and your face doesn't get wet. That and all of the fish and other sea creatures you get to touch is just amazing. I can't describe the colors and how clear the water is. We actually did a circle around the area and then came back up the same set of stairs. We also stayed around and snorkeled with a guide who did accept tips. I only hope I enjoy snuba as much as I did the helmet dive.

Archived