Aussie advice needed on Mediterranean cruises

fishart

Hiya there,

I am keen to plan a 2009 trip anytime between the months of May to July in the Mediterranean region... has anyone done a Princess cruise recently in this area??

One of the main (of many) items of interest - is to visit art museams and historic architecture... Places like France, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Spain etc..

Has anyone done similar including such shore tours involving art museums..and what ships did you go on...

Keen to hear of your experiences as an Aussie and what nationalities would we find sharing the cruise with us??...

Cheers! Iesha

This recent one might be of help

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=630088

Thanks Star-man, I saw this one, and eagerly awaiting some more info... I want to also get a feel of how the shore tours are...especially getting into some of these very popular art gallerys - I hear for example you may line up outside for hours before getting in, such as to the Louvre - I imagine if it is a prebooked tour via P&O one would get in pretty quick???

Cheers!

Iesha

Archived