Category 11 on the Legend

pne

Hi - I have a category 11 on the Legend. There are 4 of us. It is room 6185. My Husband, Daughter 17, friend 17 and myself basically 4 adults. If you have been in a category 11 with 4 adults what did you think? If you could explain the sleeping arrangements it would be helpful.

I have sailed on the Legend twice but in a balcony. 1st time in mini suite would like to hear your opinion.

Thanks!!

We just sailed the Legend 7/29/07. My DH, myself, DD and her friend. They are both 16 & 18, so it was the same - 4 adults in the room. It was plenty of space. We actually had 6195. In our room, there was of course the two beds together as a King bed. Then one couch that converted to a single and a bed that let down out of the ceiling.

Hope the attached pictures help! Have a great cruise, the Legend is a super ship!

IMG_0424.jpg.7cb95de124e0e726f6a86bf7c0f9ddc8.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg.44879eb7b180c42ecf0e22eb2d6f6a20.jpg

rdrseller - thank you!!! Your pics put me at ease. I was thinking I would have to bring a blow up mattress. lol :) The room looks pretty spacious. Im looking forward to the extra space on the balcony. DH and I enjoy the balcony in morning and when we are ready to go to bed we sit and relax!! Now the kids will have to play rock paper scissors to see who gets the top!!! Thanks again.

My daughter did what she thought was nice and took the upper bunk, turns out..she thought it was very very comfortable.

Me and my DH would order coffee and bagels every morning from room service and sit on the balcony and relax.

Hope your cruise is great!

Archived