AE Star Pics

Gabgab

I have been looking for AE Star pics, in particluar 9th level AE corner suites. I have done a search and the pics that I have found are all dead links. We are just trying to make sure this is good for us cause we might go to AB. Right now I have inside across the the AE suite while parents are in there. We are doing the family deal which is great. But AB could fit us all in one suite. Also I have been getting conflicting reports of if we have butlers. Would luv to save moeny and just stay in AE but this is special cause dad is coming back from a year in Iraq and he wants luxary when he gets back :P Anyway thanks for the help :)

We were in a AE on the Star. We were in 9736 which was next to the corner suite. If you have never been on the aft of a ship - it is great. The suite has a king bed, the TV will move around to where you want to watch it (never seen that one before). The room is atleast twice the size of a regular room

One thing to remember there was only ONE electric outlet in the room and that was in the dressing room. There was none at the desk in the main room. Take a power outlet and an extension cord with you. I use a CPAP machine and thank god I had a 25' extension cord to get power to the bed.

If you have never been on the rear of a ship - take it as it is a real experience. You will not regret it.

One bad thing about the aft is that it is a long walk to the front of the ship - but the view is worth it. There is no wind on the balconies.

Take the AE - hope this helps

Pete

I have been looking for AE Star pics, in particluar 9th level AE corner suites. I have done a search and the pics that I have found are all dead links. We are just trying to make sure this is good for us cause we might go to AB. Right now I have inside across the the AE suite while parents are in there. We are doing the family deal which is great. But AB could fit us all in one suite. Also I have been getting conflicting reports of if we have butlers. Would luv to save moeny and just stay in AE but this is special cause dad is coming back from a year in Iraq and he wants luxary when he gets back :P Anyway thanks for the help :)

We were in AE 8170 on the Star which is a corner suite. 64 Pictures are here: http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa12/alaskacruiselvr/AE8170%20on%20the%20NCL%20Star/?mediafilter=all

We really enjoyed the wrap around balcony!

Let me know if you have any questions I could help you with. -Sandy-

We were in AE 8170 on the Star which is a corner suite. 64 Pictures are here: http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa12/alaskacruiselvr/AE8170%20on%20the%20NCL%20Star/?mediafilter=all

We really enjoyed the wrap around balcony!

Let me know if you have any questions I could help you with. -Sandy-

That was perfect, thank you soo much. I noticed you where in Alaska just like we will be too :)

Archived