Jeep Tour Excursion in Freeport

Needtobecruisin'

Hi all,

I apologize if this question has already been asked a dozen times before, but I haven't seen it anywhere.

Wondering if anyone has taken the Jeep Tour excursion in Freeport and if so, what can you tell me about it? I have read that you basically rent and drive the Jeep yourself but don't know much else about it. Is it worth the money? I don't get around/walk very well and thought this might be something my hubby and I could do while in Freeport.

Any info would be much appreciated. :cool:

i didn't do it but they showed the cruise video on the tv's of it THE WHOLE TRIP! lol i think i saw the clips of the jeep tour atleast 100 times seriously!

from what i could tell is you get a jeep that you drive yourself and you drive around and stop off at certain points where you can walk around/enjoy the wildlife/ or just sit around

i also saw clips of people walking the beach and swimming in the ocean so i'm guessing you stop at some sort of beach

i will tell you that everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and having a great time

i hope you get some replies from people who actually went on the trip....i hope whatever you choose you have fun!

Archived