Big Question...for A Big Bottle

mikeblum

we are sailing on the ADVENTURE OF TEH SEA'S IN MARCH OF 2008...we sailed her in march of 2007...was able to pick up a 3 liter bottle of jack daniels at the shop on board for a reasonable 68.00...has anyone been on the aos lately to know if they are still selling this for 68.00

we are sailing on the ADVENTURE OF TEH SEA'S IN MARCH OF 2008...we sailed her in march of 2007...was able to pick up a 3 liter bottle of jack daniels at the shop on board for a reasonable 68.00...has anyone been on the aos lately to know if they are still selling this for 68.00

Mike - what week are you sailing?? :rolleyes:

long time no hear...i pretty much stay away from the web site during the summer and start cruise dreaming in the fall and winter months...we sailed on the AOS last march...sailed the 18th...did a pre-nite at the miramar...this yr my wife is taking our youngest daughter ofm the same cruise and they are sailing on the 23rd...doing the saem pre-nite at the miramar again...i wqs able to get a steal on this booking...i have them in a jr suite on the 10 floor and with port charges it came to about 2100...obviously this does not include air from minneapolis or the pre-nite...it was a little more but when we got our crown and anchor coupons during the summer i sent it to our travel agent and they accepted another 150 off for the room...it's going to end up cheaper then what we paid of the AOS in march of 2007...hope all is well north of the border and you had a happy new yr...shana tova...

Archived