Is This a Good Port to Buy Bottles of Liquor?

Rowan555

We'll be on NCL for our next cruise, and I've discovered their prices are considerably higher than Carnival on liquor. I've got a "wish list" of liquor my friends want me to bring home for them, and I'm wondering if Roatan might be a good port to purchase some of it. If so, is there a good store at the port area?

Thanks!

We'll be on NCL for our next cruise, and I've discovered their prices are considerably higher than Carnival on liquor. I've got a "wish list" of liquor my friends want me to bring home for them, and I'm wondering if Roatan might be a good port to purchase some of it. If so, is there a good store at the port area?

Thanks!

Susan,

When you go to Cozumel, go to COVI at 30th Avenue and 2nd St. They are the distributors for the island. I get decent prices there. There is also a liquor store as you get to the end of the Punta Langosta dock but before you cross the road. Their prices were just as cheap as the bottles on Carnival.

Dave

Archived