Anyone wear Cruise Critic shirts?

sail-a-bration

Hey Sail-a-bration,

Ok new to cruise critic and have read about the meet and mingles. :p My friends that we are sailing with mentioned something about a door hanger?:D Ok was going to ask where are you guys getting this stuff. but just looked up when I said that. :rolleyes: Nope never wore it. But am about to start. Where are you going and with whom?

I have not purchased one yet and our ship the Holiday leaves in 6 1/2 days out of Mobile, so it will be too late this time but I would like to do a Cruise Critic cruise sometime so I will def. be getting one. We are doing Alaska in july 2009 but I hope the DH will agree to another one in Apr. 2008. so I will be watching for one leaving out of either Canaveral, Tampa, Jacksonville, or Mobile.

• 2 weeks later...
Wore mine last December on the NCL Jewel. Got a lot of looks from fellow passengers.....One thought I was a travel writer/reviewer! I told him Samantha Brown was my girlfriend!:D

Now that is cute!!!! Would have loved to hear him tell all about meeting her BF and how he was looking for her all over ship at dinner

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Since I sail on the Sovereign so often, most of the crew is not surprised when they see me around the ship with my blue T. Paired with yellow shorts, and I look just like one of the staff!!! Cruising again in 5 days, and I'll try to get a photo of our group!

christine

Archived