lunch buffet

Destin dreamer

To be safe, go to Triton's then go to the buffet.

Love the way you think.. *laffin*

Now a question for others... Seems to me that I read a few weeks back that on embarkation day there are 2 places onboard you can eat lunch and one was better than the other, as well as being lesser known.

I went back and searched but couldn't find that thread again. Can anyone fill me in on this? We sail 10/14 on Wonder. Thanks!!

The Beach Blanket Buffet and the Parrot Cay Restaurant are the ones open for lunch on the first day.

Since we did not try Parrot Cay for lunch I can not say which one is better, but I can say that the Beach Blanket buffet was very good.

They also have Pinnochios Pizza, Plutto's burgers, chicken sandwiches and fries, and a deli place (I forget the name) with sandwhiches, fruits, salads and desserts and right next to the soda and the ice cream machines on the 9th deck.

The first day is usually a little bit disorganized, because most people are there for the first time and are getting used to everything.

My family and I were on the Wonder this past August and had lunch at the Beach Blanket Buffet every day, except the BBQ day at Castaway Cay.

The Beach Blanket Buffet always has a nice variety. I remember the first day they had some really nice jumbo shrimps amongst many other things and the second day, they had crab legs and claws, which were served chilled, not the way I like them, but I still had a few.

:)

Archived