Booking Future Cruise While Onboard

letsrun26

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone has booked a cruise with the Loyalty Ambassador while on board, and if so, what if any discounts/cabin credits might be offered. My wife and I are on the Vision in 3 weeks and are planning another trip in April but haven't booked anything yet. Of course, prices keep going up, so I'm just trying to figure out what the best deal is.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

You don't get a discount. You receive onboard credit for the cruise you book. $50.00 for 3-6 nites, $100.00 6-8 nites, $200.00 9+ nites. They also have a Next Cruise option, you Don't Book the cruise at that time, you get a certificate for a future cruise, you pay $100.00 p/p deposit at that time, and when you do book your cruise you will receive the onboard credit for the lenght of the cruise you booked. The Next Cruise option has no expiration date, but if you book a future cruise and cancel, you loose your deposit. You would have to keep the same booking number if you change to another cruise from the original one.

We have never booked a cruise while on board, but are planning to do so in the next few months on our next cruise. If we book on board does the usual deposit apply like the 250 p/p or does the 100 p/p hold the curise? we then want to transfer it to our TA, have read on here that others have done that and had no problem. TA said to just make sure that they had all there info fax- address etc. Anyone had any problems recently with doing this?, I know that this has been talked about alot on here, but things change so often just wondered how it was going at this time.

I booked our next month Legend 12 night Med. cruise onboard our recent Radiance cruise on a Tuesday special event sale, so we got a great price for a J superior guaranty cabin and $200 OBC. The next day we got a very good cabin assigned to us. The onboard internet service is slow but at least it doesn't cost to go on RCCI sites.

Today I booked our air flights online (return from Toronto) and found a nice hotel for precruise and post cruise nights in Civitavecchia so we will have two days to see that town and Rome. We are going to have an unbelievable two weeks trip for just over 3 grand (inc. cruise, flights and hotel) for both of us. The hotel will even provide shuttle service from/to FCO airport for almost half what the ship's transfers on a bus would cost and could be even cheaper if they pick up or return other paxs at same time since they charge by the shuttle not per person.

Archived