Mexican Riviera ports

tlftlf

Hello, We will be sailing on the NCL Star the first week of Feburary. I was looking for some suggestions on what to do at each port. Which port is easy to get around in? I was thinking that the ports that are hard to get around in are the ports that I should set up excursions for.

We did the Star Mexican Riviera cruise last December. In Acapulco contact Rosie's Tours. She meets you in the morning at the dock and you'll return at night. The tour is wonderful. She has a van that seats about 8 people. You will see everything in Acapulco. She is well known in the area. The tour is GREAT!!!

We did the Star Mexican Riviera cruise last December. In Acapulco contact Rosie's Tours. She meets you in the morning at the dock and you'll return at night. The tour is wonderful. She has a van that seats about 8 people. You will see everything in Acapulco. She is well known in the area. The tour is GREAT!!!

I have a question about Cabo San Lucas. Does the ship operate on her own "ship's time" or does it differ from the time in port, which is Mountain Standard Time? If it does, what is the time difference?

TIA

I have a question about Cabo San Lucas. Does the ship operate on her own "ship's time" or does it differ from the time in port, which is Mountain Standard Time? If it does, what is the time difference?

TIA

Hi Goalie,

In Cabo San Lucas, "ship time" is almost always the same as "local time", as both run on Mountain Time. It's Puerto Vallarta that gives people confusion, because the ship stays on Mountain time, while Puerto Vallarta is on Central Time. Mazatlan is also on Mountain time, so no worries there either. To be on the safe side, you'll want to check with your ship to see what time zone it runs on at each port. Only your ship can tell you for sure how they set their clocks.

Hope this helps, have a great cruise!

Hi Goalie,

In Cabo San Lucas, "ship time" is almost always the same as "local time", as both run on Mountain Time. It's Puerto Vallarta that gives people confusion, because the ship stays on Mountain time, while Puerto Vallarta is on Central Time. Mazatlan is also on Mountain time, so no worries there either. To be on the safe side, you'll want to check with your ship to see what time zone it runs on at each port. Only your ship can tell you for sure how they set their clocks.

Hope this helps, have a great cruise!

Thanks for the info, it's so I give the proper information to Cabo San Lucas Tours, which I think you may know something about!

Hello, We will be sailing on the NCL Star the first week of Feburary. I was looking for some suggestions on what to do at each port. Which port is easy to get around in? I was thinking that the ports that are hard to get around in are the ports that I should set up excursions for.

We are on the same cruise! You should join the roll call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=610111

We were thinking of doing one of the zipline excursions but are not sure which one to choose. Any one have suggestions?

Thanks

Archived