Martini Bar ??

Caliber1

Just got a link of someone who sailed the ship I'm going on next month. One of th eLounges has BEDS in it as well as chairs....

interesting ain't it??? :D

http://www.fryesphotos.com/norwegianspirit.htm

Which bar? I can't tell from the thumbnails, and am too lazy to view them all in a slide show! LOL

Edit: Nevermind... found it!

Oh, and his heading says it's the Nowegian Spirit, so maybe he was on a different ship?:rolleyes:

The Freedom has those lounger type seats in the disco, you can lay right out in them!!

Anyway, we love the martini bar, and always stop there (on the Conquest class) 1/2 hour before dinner to enjoy a drink and watch the crowds. Great way to start dinner! I like apple-melon martini's, yum.

Sorry 'bout that! He left the R out of NoRwegian. I figured since he didn't post it and you did that I was ok poking fun at his spelling!:p

Bad Fintoo!:eek:

I hadn't noticed his spelling error, I guess that's why I was lost. :rolleyes:

Thanks for finding me. :D

I'll bet Captain CC from the other thread would let ya'll drive!:rolleyes:

See! That's bragging!

Good for you!:D

He prolly would. Give him more time to ogle the ladies in the gym and hog the basketball court.:rolleyes:

Yes it is, but notice I don't brag often.:cool:

I get a few of these tomorrow night.... :D YUMMY, YUMMY.

Yes, you do. :) I think you should go for the record, which is 3-1/2 of them, although the woman who set it went in and changed into her pajamas before drinking the third one. She passed out... I mean fell asleep halfway through the fourth one. Bring pajamas with you.:cool:

Allen

Yes' date=' you do. :) I think you should go for the record, which is 3-1/2 of them, although the woman who set it went in and changed into her pajamas before drinking the third one. She passed out... I mean fell asleep halfway through the fourth one. Bring pajamas with you.:cool:

Allen[/quote']

Hmm...most I've made was two, right? And I had to have lots of food with that. So, start early, drink slow and eat lots.

Too bad I'm the designated driver...guess I'll have to work on the record some other time.... maybe at the next block party at our house.:D

Hmm...most I've made was two, right? And I had to have lots of food with that. So, start early, drink slow and eat lots.

Too bad I'm the designated driver...guess I'll have to work on the record some other time.... maybe at the next block party at our house.:D

Practice practice doll. :eek: :D

He is adorable. Is he ready for winter yet? I seem to remember his love for the white powerdery stuff last year.

He's enjoying the beach still (the weather's been great) so I don't think he's got his mind on snow. :p

Too bad I'm the designated driver

I no longer volunteer for that job.

So what job do you volunteer for? :D

LOL...ironically, EVERY job I do is volunteer.

But in regard to your question, I'd volunteer to tend bar :D or sample cocktails :D ...but someone else gotta drive me home.

Yes' date=' you do. :) I think you should go for the record, which is 3-1/2 of them, although the woman who set it went in and changed into her pajamas before drinking the third one. She passed out... I mean fell asleep halfway through the fourth one. Bring pajamas with you.:cool:

Allen[/quote']

So Allen is having a martini and pj party huh? That anything like a beer and bathrobe partae? :p

LOL...ironically, EVERY job I do is volunteer.

But in regard to your question, I'd volunteer to tend bar :D or sample cocktails :D ...but someone else gotta drive me home.

Are you qualified to tend bar?:D

Hmm, reminds me of a Cheech and Chong movie quote"bend over baby, I'll drive you home":eek:

Hey, I didn't say it Cheech did.

you may experience an influx of emails from these guys, halos, w/ that response.:p

Geez TC your mind must really be deep in the gutter.

She wrote "drive" her home drunk, not "take" her home drunk LOL.:p

Your mind must be preoccupied.

Hmm, reminds me of a Cheech and Chong movie quote"bend over baby, I'll drive you home":eek:

ROFLMAO...think I remember that movie.

So did you get rid of the problem person?

Geez TC your mind must really be deep in the gutter.

She wrote "drive" her home drunk, not "take" her home drunk LOL.:p

Your mind must be preoccupied.

wow, you're right, lol. i guess it is in the gutter.:p sorry halos.:(

(uh, oh. must be a direct product of spending so much time w/ LOP. that's it, i'll blame it on you.);) :p :D

Archived