Martini Bar ??

Caliber1

[quote name='bsdmhutch']That's why, when we all go anywhere, I get to drive.... I'm telling you, his Sebring convertible does drive quite nicely.:D[/QUOTE]

We have one of those. It's a very pretty car and drives pretty nice...only issue is that it's noisy because of the rag top. I'm thinking that when I get a new car I'd like a convertible as well, but with a hard top. Saw my friend's Volkswagen Eos..hard top is way cool, only there is NO trunk in this car.

[quote name='bsdmhutch']That's why, when we all go anywhere, I get to drive.... I'm telling you, his Sebring convertible does drive quite nicely.:D[/quote]

That's because I have the exclusive, limited LFB edition. The LFB of course stands for "Left Foot Braker"......

Brian did a good job of driving my car, too, altrhough he did run your car into the condo's patio deck when you came over, didn't he? :rolleyes:

[quote name='halos']We have one of those. It's a very pretty car and drives pretty nice...only issue is that it's noisy because of the rag top.[/quote]

I remember that Bill had one. They're quieter than most convertibles though because they have the top lined and insulated. It also keeps it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. I've owned about ten convertibles in my extremely long life, and the Sebrings are the quietest I've found yet. You can cruise at 85 on the interstate and still listen to cds quite well.

The noisiest I ever had was the 1960 MGA. The top was manual, and so it was flimsier to make it lighter to lift up, and the windows were pieces of plastic that you slid sideways to open and close them. If you had the top down, you couldn't roll down the windows, you had to lift them out and put them in the backseat. And you had to get out of the car to put the top up if it started raining. But it was really a cool-looking and fun car to drive.... when the weather was nice. Mine looked just like the picture, with wire spoke wheels and the chrome luggage rack. It also had a black hardtop to use in the winter. I still miss that car.

[IMG]http://www.classic-british-cars.com/gallery/gal01064.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=WeBeCruisin';11925361]I remember that Bill had one. They're quieter than most convertibles though because they have the top lined and insulated.

I still miss that car.

[IMG]http://www.classic-british-cars.com/gallery/gal01064.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

This is our first convertible, so we have nothing noisier to compare it to. :p It's got a 'whistle' at high speeds. Not loud enough that you can't drown it out with a CD, but it's annoying at times.

I don't blame you for missing [B]that[/B] car! It's really awesome.

[quote name='Caliber1']Junk! You need a bike dude, chicks dig bikes. :cool: :D[/quote]

I know...could be exciting with your woman on the back ;)...riding and other stuff. :D

Repete...you know you've left yourself wide open on cornhole LMAO.

[quote name='truecruiser']okay, you guys haveta steer this thread back on track. cars aren't cuttin' it.:cool:[/quote]

Hey...wake up. We're talking bikes now. ;)

[quote name='Caliber1']Junk! You need a bike dude, chicks dig bikes. :cool: :D[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes: Pfft!
hardly.
This chick loves boats. Anyone of you guys got yourself a yacht (with martinis of course)?

[quote name='halos']:rolleyes: Pfft!
hardly.
This chick loves boats. Anyone of you guys got yourself a yacht (with martinis of course)?[/quote]

Ahh, but you've never ridden with me. :cool: :D Had a boat, sold it after we got hitched. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Caliber1']Ahh, but you've never ridden with me. :cool: :D Had a boat, sold it after we got hitched. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Now you've piqued my curiosity Jess. What makes riding with you so special, Old Dog? :p

[quote name='halos']Now you've piqued my curiosity Jess. What makes riding with you so special, Old Dog? :p[/quote]

Special way for you to hold on. :D Actually, all the ladies that ride with me enjoy it immensely. And a martini after.

[quote name='Caliber1']Special way for you to hold on. :D Actually, all the ladies that ride with me enjoy it immensely. And a martini after.[/QUOTE]

Hold on to what Hun?? You're old. :p I'm 'fraid your lollipops are hanging as low as your squirrel's. :p
{sigh} and all this time I thought you were a boytoy.....:p

Archived