Martini Bar ??

Caliber1

back to your cruise...is there a specific port you like to sail from?? Are you hell bent on Bermuda??

"don't wanna end up a cartoon, in a cartoon graveyard"

We usually sail out of FL ports but also really enjoyed Galveston. I am open to any port except NY. Although I grew up in the NY metro area, I think I may have been in the south too long to tolerate some of the personalities I encountered out of NY. Yep, it's a generalization, but it's also my vacation:) .

I am not hell bent on Bermuda, but I am hell bent for leather.

"Now that my role model is gone". That's about all I can remember, so if you know more, you win :p

Get your mail? I am on a cow thing lately.:o

Yes, but it's wanting to access my address book so i'm leary of opening it.:mad:

This from the 'cancel man'

I'll ignore that. :p

Actually, there may be a few WTFO, whodathunkits after my secret door cruise next year :p

My DS is in the gifted program in high school and really can't miss any school days.

I'm with you here. And add to that block classes and they miss a TON of crap when you pull them out. DDs days out have to be saved for sick days (another story). That's part of the reason that for now, we're choosing not to bring them. They get to spend a week with mawmaw instead...which at 11 and 14, if is much more fun since they get spoiled rotten.

I guess one of these years I'll have to take them on a cruise, but then I would have to behave and well, you know, that's no fun either.

I'm with you here. And add to that block classes and they miss a TON of crap when you pull them out. DDs days out have to be saved for sick days (another story). That's part of the reason that for now, we're choosing not to bring them. They get to spend a week with mawmaw instead...which at 11 and 14, if is much more fun since they get spoiled rotten.

I guess one of these years I'll have to take them on a cruise, but then I would have to behave and well, you know, that's no fun either.

Yeah, we're on blocks too. Pretty tough.

BTW, is bsdm anything like bdsm?:eek: Liv, help me out here.;)

but then I would have to behave and well, you know, that's no fun either.

that is the glory of the empty nest; no need to behave any longer. After nearly 25 years of it, it's SO good to be free from the restraints!!!!

wooooohooooo!!!!! :D

Yeah, we're on blocks too. Pretty tough.

Knock on wood though, she's making all A's right now. Seems high school agrees with her way more than middle school did.

BTW, is bsdm anything like bdsm?:eek: Liv, help me out here.;)

I've pointed that out in the past...

I think I was quite naive when I set that up. Thing is, it's my login many places. First letters of each of our names, beginning of last name. Made sense when I did it.... now I just field the comments. *sigh*

Actually, thinking about it. I only do 7 day cruises or greater, so the primary reason is that I am not seeing anything from Carnival that appeals to me. I may consider jumping ship and doing a Bermuda trip on "another" line. Any suggestions?

How bout Hawaii....

Now don't go giving my DW any ideas ...

Cost me a fortune just to fly out there, although I was thinking of revisiting my old stomping grounds on the left coast. Maybe I could do a Mexico trip. Any experience there?

We have done the Mexican Riviera twice and Baja about 5 times:p Both on Carnival and RCCL. Loved it! Some people will say the beaches are not as pretty but I like them. Cabo is still one of my favs:D And the Mexican people are by far the best when it comes to hospitality and cheap beer too:D

BTW what is the going price for airfare to Hawaii from the right coast?

We have done the Mexican Riviera twice and Baja about 5 times:p Both on Carnival and RCCL. Loved it! Some people will say the beaches are not as pretty but I like them. Cabo is still one of my favs:D And the Mexican people are by far the best when it comes to hospitality and cheap beer too:D

BTW what is the going price for airfare to Hawaii from the right coast?

Al, I totally agree with Kurb here. Mexico is awesome. Cabo is amazing; Coz is my absolute, bar none favorite.

Could do without Acapulco...wasn't too thrilled with it...Huatulco is AMAZING...pristine and unspoiled.

Al, I totally agree with Kurb here. Mexico is awesome. Cabo is amazing; Coz is my absolute, bar none favorite.

Could do without Acapulco...wasn't too thrilled with it...Huatulco is AMAZING...pristine and unspoiled.

My two favorites are Progreso and Coz. Can't beat the hospitality and prices! In fact, in Progreso I had many $1 beer and shot specials :o .

I can see doing a Mexican riviera cruise. Hafta crunch the numbers.

My two favorites are Progreso and Coz. Can't beat the hospitality and prices! In fact, in Progreso I had many $1 beer and shot specials :o .

I can see doing a Mexican riviera cruise. Hafta crunch the numbers.

haven't been to Progresso yet. I'll put it on my list. :D

I won't be sailing (after the March Legend Cruise) until early 2009. (will be doing land vacation in MT this coming summer, so probably no Nov cruise next year :( ) Thinking that will be a long cruise (2 weeker) just don't know where I want to go yet.

Hawaii is on the table. Just need to find a good rate since the air may kill us...unless we cruise from CA and have lotza sea days, which is a very nice option.

Grey Goose, baby :cool:

My kinda gal!!

OMG!!!!!....that is just wrong...:eek:

Alright, ya'll gonna clue me in?

Yes but only in Juarez...I guess that won't help you LOL.

Sorry about that. We were stationed in Ft. Bliss for 3 years. Still don't get why ithe hell they named it that, should have been Ft. Armpitoftheworld.

On topic, there is a Martini and wine ONLY bar on the Liberty. I believe it was called Papparazzi.

Archived