Docs question - Accessing e-docs after paper docs are mailed..?

So I just responded to the other thread about how much I was looking forward to receiving my paper docs.

I went in to look at my cruise info, and (as I've done before), clicked "View Boarding Documents Online". This time, however, I wasn't offered the option to choose "get my docs by mail" or whatever that option is. It went straight to my information.

In the upper left hand corner, it says in red "Guests will receive Paper documents via mail.(MessageID:1206)", BUT, at the top of the page it says "Document Preference: Electronic".

We're 38 days from sailing.

Is it possible that our paper docs were mailed, and that's why it pushed me straight through? Or does it look like I was negligent and forgot to check off the paper docs button last time?

(I know this is really not a big deal in the scheme of things, but I was just daydreaming about getting those docs in the mail!)

So I just responded to the other thread about how much I was looking forward to receiving my paper docs.

I went in to look at my cruise info, and (as I've done before), clicked "View Boarding Documents Online". This time, however, I wasn't offered the option to choose "get my docs by mail" or whatever that option is. It went straight to my information.

In the upper left hand corner, it says in red "Guests will receive Paper documents via mail.(MessageID:1206)", BUT, at the top of the page it says "Document Preference: Electronic".

Is it possible that our paper docs were mailed, and that's why it pushed me straight through? Or does it look like I was negligent and forgot to check off the paper docs button last time?

(I know this is really not a big deal in the scheme of things, but I was just daydreaming about getting those docs in the mail!)

This happened to me as well and I was confused too until I called my PVP. Your Mail Docs have been processed for mailing already and you will still receive them. Once they have been processed the Carnival site will automatically direct you to your Cruise documents for online viewing.

This happened to me as well and I was confused too until I called my PVP. Your Mail Docs have been processed for mailing already and you will still receive them. Once they have been processed the Carnival site will automatically direct you to your Cruise documents for online viewing.

That is *exactly* what I hoped was going on. It was either that or I was losing my mind, because I *know* I didn't click on E-docs.

Thanks so much. I'll be checking the mail like mad for the next week or so!:)

Now its safe to print out your E-Docs, because your paper docs have been printed and Maild by Carnival so you can get both if you wish.

Archived