Cabins next to elevators

zcruiser03

We are going on the Holiday in December. We booked an inside cabin next to a set of elevators.We thought since we're not in the cabin that much, it shouldn't be a problem (noise). Good or bad choice? Any thoughts?

ahh another Texan we booked a cabin across from the elevators in march(which was during spring break) on the Celebration loved the idea that we were that close to them no apparent noise that we noticed and keep in mind this was during spring break lots os traffic on elevators at this time.Have a great cruise we did!!!!!!

[b][color=darkslategray]Nope, no problem. I had U74 on the Holiday a coupla years ago...inside that backed up to the elevator...never heard the first elevator noise - and surprisingly, very little hall noise.[/color][/b]

We were on the Triumph last year in an outside cabin whose door was on a hallway with elevators. Since we tend to stay out late, it was pretty quiet by the time we would get back to the cabin. :)

However, as a result, we also sleep late. There were a couple of mornings that the steady flow of traffic right in front of our door woke us up. :(

Personally, I will not book such a cabin again if I can avoid it, but it wasn't that big a deal. It certainly didn't keep me from enjoying the cruise.

Archived